Effective Flea Control
It is challenging to live in a place with lots of unwanted household pests such as fleas. Most of the homeowners usually take regular maintenance or pest control systems to prevent or stop these pests. Pest control is a kind of regulation or management of a species defined as a pest, usually because it is perceived to be detrimental to a person’s health.
There are different types of pest control, including biological pest control, mechanical pest control, physical pest control, elimination of breeding grounds, poisoned bait, field burning, hunting, traps, pesticides, and a lot more.
In our current world, one of the common problems of most homeowners is fleas. This is one of the most severe problems at home in the US, especially the cat flea and the human flea. We can get fleas from the outdoors or from being around other people and animals that fleas.
What are the possible flea identifications?
Their bodies are wingless and hard.
- They are very dark brown.
- The back legs are longer than the front legs.
- Fleas cannot fly but, instead, jump from one host animal to another. They can harm pets because they will bite the animal to suck its blood, resulting in its irritation and potential disease transmission.
- Fleas can also transmit plagues from infected wild animals that can cause you a different kind of disease from flea or insects around.
There are some easy steps to control household fleas.
- You should eliminate the existing adult fleas on pets. If you do not follow this first one, everything else will be worse. We recommend that the pet owners consult with their veterinarians even when using these products.
- You need to prevent or eliminate larvae in a home by cleaning or washing your bedding, blankets, or any sheets with whom the animal sleeps. You can vacuum the carpet and then treat them with a pesticide.
- Use flea-control products that may be in the form of a pill given to your pet once a month. Replacing the collar every six months, or a topical medication dispensed on the pest skin between the shoulder blades once a month.
To fulfill your needs for a Houston Pest Control system, you need to consult one of the certified companies in the entire state; BUGCO® Pest Control is the best choice for you to solve any pest problems. Contact us today!