Mosquito Treatment Helps You Enjoy Your Yard and Safeguard Your Home
Mosquito’s are a health risk to you and your family. West Nile is one of the diseases found in Metro Houston area mosquitoes every year. Other diseases carried by mosquitoes are Zika, Dengue Fever and Chikungunya.
Protect your family by calling the pest control experts at BUGCO. They’ll inspect your property and design an effective, reasonably-priced mosquito control strategy tailored for you. We can help you by providing any or all of the following services.
- Inspect Your Property for Mosquito Breeding Sites. We’ll inspect your property to identify and eliminate mosquito breeding sites around your yard. Even a capful of water is enough to act as a breeding site. When we visit to provide you with a quote for a mosquito misting system or other mosquito control services, we’ll provide you with suggestions for removing potential mosquito breeding locations.
- Install a Mosquito Misting System. We can install and maintain a mosquito misting system to provide a daily quick kill of the mosquitoes around your home. Our systems operate for very brief periods in the middle of the night, when mosquitoes are most active and you and your pets are inside. Our mosquito misting systems also reduce populations of crawling insects like spiders and roaches that invade your home. Our systems use a water based, biodegradable pyrethrum extract from the chrysanthemum flower to effectively control your mosquito nuisance. Mosquito misting systems are usually preset to spray up to 2-3 times per night, and mosquitoes flying or resting are instantly hit with a lethal dose. A remote control feature allows you to operate the system at your command in case you want to prep your yard for a barbecue or pool party. One of the features of our systems is that you have a large tank to feed the system, that’s set for you and that lasts for up to 90 days.
- Install the In2Care Mosquito System. The In2Care Mosquito Trap is easy to install, easy to maintain and one trap can cover an area of more than 4,000 square feet. If you’re planning an outdoor event like a cookout, we can also help you with backpack spraying to knock down mosquitoes and prevent them from bothering your guests. The backpack spraying only provides control for a short period so it’s best for protecting your events and gatherings rather than for continuous control.
- Truck Mounted Mosquito Fogging. We provide truck mounted mosquito fogging services to home owners associations and community associations around the Houston area. Our trucks usually operate between midnight and 2 am to knockdown the most mosquitoes while residents are indoors and beneficial insects are not active. Our truck mounted mosquito fogging services are most effective if repeated once or twice a week because mosquito populations can rebound quickly.
- Use Larvicide to Reduce Mosquito Breeding in Standing Water. Your misting system will only be so effective if you have a pond or other water feature providing a breeding ground for mosquitoes. We can use a larvicide to kill those mosquitoes and keep them from spreading disease to your family and pets. Larvicides are deployed in areas of ponding water where mosquito’s breed. This is an effective way to kill larvae or wigglers.
- Provide Yard Treatments. A yard treatment helps reduce flying insect numbers by killing insects that are breeding in the yard. This is a moisture activated, broad spectrum, granular insecticide that helps reduce the numbers of mosquitoes as well as crawling insects such as ants, roaches, spiders and other crawling insects.